High Velocity Oil Flushing (HVOF) is performed to increase equipment life and improve performance. HVOF removes contaminants and deposits on the internal surfaces of large lube oil systems such as gas and steam turbines, compressors, stationary engines, and hydraulic systems. HVOF is used during pre-commissioning, preventative maintenance, oil conversion, and in response to a catastrophic failure.
- Console Inspection / Cleaning
- Flush Design & Flow Path Engineering
- Pipefitting & Jumper Installation
- Pre-Startup Inspection
- High Velocity Oil Flush
- Verification of Cleanliness
- Post Job Reporting / Documentation
High Velocity Oil Flushing
High velocity oil flushing is the most effective methodology for cleaning lubrication system piping. Together with our customer, we define the custom process for the HVOF of their specific equipment. This process is developed and executed to meet or exceed all customer and OEM’s procedures and specifications. The following are some of the techniques used to dislodge debris and contaminants from the piping walls:
• Heat/Cool Cycles
• Active purging strategy
• Mechanically Knocking Piping
• Reverse Flow Manifolds
These techniques along with IFM’s proprietary flushing technologies will be utilized to free all debris from the piping. All flushing tactics will be agreed upon in writing prior to the start of any flushing.
Turn-Key High Velocity Oil Flushing with IFM:
- Engineered Solutions
- Process and Procedures in accordance with API 614 and major OEM oil flushing standards including GE, Elliott, Solar, Dresser-Rand, and Siemens.
- Reliable Quality Flushing Equipment
- Excellent Contractor-Client Communications
- Honest and Accurate Bidding
- Safe, Professional, and Experienced Crews
- Nightly Job Progress Updates
- Detailed Post Job Reportin